From the top, all you see is this gorgeous brilliant diamond, but when you come closer or look from the side, hidden beneath the diamond is a mystery band of diamonds to add to the beautiful engagement ring. In this picture, we show you a 1.03 ct diamond.
- All diamonds sold with our custom orders are G color or higher (D-G), VS2 Clarity or higher. We offer you the best brilliance with ideal cut diamonds.
- All the diamonds in our custom pieces are accompanied by GIA or HRD certificate, the most accepted and renowned, and non-controversial in the diamond industry worldwide.
- Choose the gold color you love. We offer a choice of 14K or Platinum for no extra charge. (18K is much softer and leads to problems down the road. If you want 18K add that as a comment at checkout, there's no extra charge).
- All our diamonds are handpicked from the highest quality of diamonds available on the market and are all responsibly source along with the metals we use. None come from conflict areas of the world, and most legitimate sources today give back to the communities they come from which we believe, is the way it should be.
- The smaller diamonds in this ring range from 1-1.5 mm based on the size of the center. We make sure it all looks perfect.
- This piece is made to order. Turn around time is 3-6 weeks.
- You will receive the original certificate of GIA or HRD along with a certificate of authenticity which is also an appraisal that can be used to insure your new piece of jewelry.
- Your special order will also come in a beautiful jewelry gift box and will arrive via complimentary free shipping. We do not ship outside the US and we cannot ship to a different address than the billing address. Your package is shipped insured and signature required. Please read our shipping and returns policies.
- If you are interested in a diamond larger than those available here, or if you wish to have this ring made for you, and set with a different stone, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
- A portion of your purchase goes to Feeding America.
- If you don't see your ring size in the dropdown menu, please choose 1+ from the dropdown menu and then manually write your size in the box below.
- If you’re not sure what your ring size is, please choose 1+ and then add a note in the box below or at checkout and after your purchase we will contact you, and mail you a set of ring sizers so you can find the correct size.